Friday, December 11, 2009

Heading Home!

Well we're off to the airport soon! Leaving Beijing at 1pm Saturday the 12th and arriving in San Francisco at 9am Saturday the 12th :) !! Gotta love time travel... I will summarize the last few days when I return home, but the they have been once again memorable - oh, you must come in March - it is truly life changing!

Here's the condensed version: We loved going to the Pearl Market, Tea Market and last night the Beijing Opera!! I can't wait to tell you all about it and to download pictures. I managed to fall down the stairs on our last trip to the Silk Market and drag Sabina with me - merciful God sent an angel to break our fall! A very nice Chinese man ran forward to help!! Sabina and I were able to plan and set goals for 2010 and Jon and I connected and had a lovely dinner with Ramsey and Iwonna Fahel - some friends of Nancy Patterson!! Whew!

I must go for now and I will work on my summary on the long flight.
Love to all,
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. So relieved you and Sabina were not injured. The angels were there! Excited to hear more. Know with the holidays fast approaching and jet lag, will not expect to hear soon, but please know you are loved and prayed for! Jo

    ReplyDelete