Sunday, August 14, 2011

SEPTEMBER CHINA TRIP...ALMOST HERE!

It seemed like we had so much time in between the May and September trips - time went so fast!  I guess our 3 children's weddings filled up the time and now the last minute prep is in full swing!

We certainly appreciate your prayers and support in so many ways and look forward to Ian Vickers (GPiH CEO) visit to Colorado next weekend and all that God will assign for us both here and in China coming up so soon!

I will be travelling back to the US on September 15 with a stop in Portland, OR to speak for several different groups and would appreciate your prayers for that trip as well!  As a nice side benefit, my hubby, Jon will be with me in China from the 9th - 15th of Sept. and I will stay with my daughter Amara while in Portland...God is so good!

As many of you have asked, I have included the link for the Youtube video about the Story Bracelet which is God's wonderful idea to help us help others to share the Good News and to help us with needs for our upcoming trip since all proceeds for the suggested $20-$25 donations go toward ministry!

Stay tuned for more from China~

Much love to all and appreciation for YOU,
Peggy



1 comment: