Sunday, March 27, 2011

TRAINING ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITH A GROUP CALLED "MANNA"

Blessings on blessings here!  Great group of people who had already been to church all morning...and I do mean all morning!  Then had lunch and then came to us...there is truly such a dedication to learning and growing - I've never seen anything like it!




Anthony did a great job translating for me to a group of mostly women!  What a trouper!  The teaching on finding balance was well received and a few silly stories helped to keep them awake, I think...:)
 My favorite part was connecting with  Mary, Shirley, Sharon and Lisa!  Here are some of their words: "you have helped with so much!" "I have been struggling in these areas..." "We need this teaching!"  "I want to be a leader and counselor!"  "How do I know how to follow God?"
So great for us to reconnect with friends!  Deborah and Thomas were so great to be with in December and now Deborah is expecting their first baby in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment