Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Skype

Hello Again,

I will be making a conference call to anyone who has Skype when we are in China. Most likely it will be in the morning (7:30am mountain time - this is 10:30pm Beijing time) or evening (6:00pm mountain time - this is 9:00am Beijing time). It most likely will be mid-week (probably on Wednesday, Dec. 9th). Please let me know if you have a preference since I would like to have Sabina on the call.

If you don't have Skype it is easy to load onto your computer (I am technically challenged and I did it :). I will need your Skype name. You can see and hear the call if you have a mic and camera in your computer (or you can add a mic). The calls are free! I can Skype call your phone too for a small cost, I just haven't done that in conjunction with Skype to Skype calls. I can learn!

If you are not able to participate in this, please don't worry. However, if you would enjoy this, I think it will be fun!

Blessings!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Peggy! We will be anxious to follow and hear of all your happenings in Beijing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about your time in Beijing!! We'll be praying for you and following your blog. I have Skype but not sure I'll be able to skype on Wed. because of scheduling.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete